- Will obtain certification to minimum of Firefighter 1 & Hazardous Materials Operational level in Connecticut
- Will obtain certification to minimum of EMT within 2 years of becoming active
- Attendance of 1 training per month (generally the 2nd Tuesday of the month)
- Attendance of 1 general membership meeting per month (the 1st Tuesday of the month)
- Riding as part of a crew 1 night a week
- Pay annual dues ($15/year)
- Participate in special events throughout the year
- Maintain medical certification as per NFPA standard
- Attend monthly membership meeting (1st Tuesday of the month)
- Attend special events throughout the year
- Assist in helping guide the direction of the department, fundraising, etc.
If you would like to apply for membership, click HERE.